Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

Property Lawyer

Property lawyers can be referred to as conveyancers. They largely handle registration and transfer of property, both commercial and residential. In addition to buy and sell transactions, Property lawyers also handle deceased estates and ensure it is dealt with within the constraints of the law over to its beneficiaries or heirs. In other events, a property lawyer may also assist when a Conveyancer’s Certificate for a zoning issue is needed. This is necessary when you wish to run a guest house, crèche or other business in which you offer a service in a property. You might need a certificate to ensure that this action does not breach any rules in your Deed or in the area that surrounds you. Where property registration and transfer of ownership is at the frontline, a property lawyer’s duties not only extent to residential property but also commercial and industrial property. A property lawyer is also necessary when you have lost your Deed of ownership. Only a property lawyer or conveyancer can apply for the new Title Deed, referred to as a VA copy.

Get Legal Help Now!

Immediate Action Request

Use this form to request a call back or an email within 1 working hour from our office.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.

Clients. is a national network of websites connecting clients with the most suitable lawyer or attorney for their needs. We offer a guaranteed response time within 1 working hour to legitimate requests for legal support and services. See more below.


Lawyers and Law Firms.

Want to join our network and get more Clients?   CLICK HERE


Complete an online form.

Get legal help now!